- Essay on Great Expectations
- Nursing critical analysis essay
- Creating a persuasive essay
- Reflective essay writing tips
- Writing a thesis statement
- Essay about King Arthur
- Hiring a writing agency
- Descriptive essay outline
- Expository essay elements
- Short philosophical essay
- Descriptive narrative paper
- Choosing a writing service
- Writing on advertisements
- Finding essays for sale
Need help with essay? Purchase essay online! from expert essay writers .
Do not buy essays online - write your own.
A List Of Good Compare And Contrast Essay Topics On Culture
Culture is defined as shared knowledge, interactions, understanding and behavioral patterns of a group of people. These shared ways of living can range from language, religion to music and arts. When writing about culture, there are quite a bit of topic that could be written about especially when it comes to comparing and contrasting different aspects of culture. Here are a few suggestions about compare and contrast topics relating to culture along with recommendations on how to go about tackling each essay topic.
- The influence of family vs. the influence of friends
- The difference between a marriage and a civil union
- Influence of African-American culture vs. the influence of Latino culture on society
- The influence of celebrities vs. the influence of parents
- The difference between living on campus and living off campus
- The difference between reading and watching movies
- Social media influence today vs. ten years ago
- The difference between drinking tea and coffee
- Exercising vs. dieting while trying to lose weight
- Getting a job vs. getting a higher education
Does your family influence the way you act while out in society or is the influence of your friend stronger?
With the changes in the laws of the day, more people are looking into being in civil unions vs. getting marriage. Distinguish the difference between the two and the benefits of both.
There are so many aspects of African-American and Latino cultures that one cannot help but notice is an inspiring aspect of society. Provide the differences between the two.
Be sure to touch on the use of social media by teenagers. How does it contradict what parents teach their children?
The college experience is different for those who live on campus and those who live off campus. Compare the benefits of both.
Some people prefer to read, and others prefer to watch the movie (if there is a movie based on a book), why?
There has definitely been a rise in social media users. How has that happened? Compare the steady rise and influence on social media today vs. its influence ten years ago.
Today’s society is full of coffee drinkers but with the recent rise in living a healthy lifestyle, tea drinkers are on the rise. Explore the difference between the two.
In essence, which is better? Does doing one or the other depend on the individual’s lifestyle?
With changes happening in society, you notice that people are swayed one way or the other. What pattern is being seen today?
These are just a few topics that could be written about. There are loads more culturally based topics that you can write about. With any writing, make sure what you decide to write is something that you are passionate about.